CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 10, 2009

unsuccessful shopping trip

I'm sure everyone has heard about the tornado's that touched down in Murfreesboro today. Well mom trevor tyler and me all went out there to shop today, but while we were eating at tgif it started getting pretty bad outside. Tyler's mom called and said that a tornado was supposed to hit at around twelve thirty. At about twelve thirty, we started seeing a funnel cloud form and a few minutes later it was a full on tornado not far from our restaurant. Everyone in the restaurant were told to move to the middle the dining area. Thankfully, it didnt hit us. But it did to a lot of damage in other places. In the neighbor hood behind my aunts apartment, a lady and her baby were killed. I send out my prayers to everyone that lost family or their homes.

0 comments: