CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 27, 2009

So this week kinda went by fast but the days seemed so slow.. I hate going back to school after being out for a while. It's so hard to get back in to a routine. This morning was pretty terrible when i woke up i turned my alarm off and went back to sleep for a few minutes so i was a little behind then after I was completely ready I spilt milk all over my pants and my bed and my floor. Of course i had to change my pants then I didnt like the way my shirt looked so that was changed too. I was trying to hurry and get out the door but I couldnt find a ribbon for my necklace. Plus it was raining and I hate the rain! This weekend is going to be busy. I have an english project due and a lab report for chemistry due. Stupid school....




Happy Birthday Valerie!

I just got home from Tyler's house. They had a birthday party for Valerie his sister-in-law. It was fun and we watched Twilight :) Tyler just loved that. I had a good time though. I mostly played with, Carter, Tyler's nephew. So cute!!



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Better get to work..lol