CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Wow i have been a really bad blogger lately. So let me tell you about my spring break. It was a pretty good one, I went to texas to see my grandparents. I drove on the interstate!!!
When we got there on Tuesday night we went to eat at Chili's, then we went back to my nana and pa's house. On Wednesday, we went to see how money was made and then that night my four cousin's, Abby, Chloe, Ethan, and Lacey, and my uncle Shane and his wife Lindsey, came over. I was so excited to see all of them. Ethan's birthday was on the sixteenth so we had a Cars Birthday for him. I loved his face when he saw all the decorations. so adorable. On thursday we just stayed at home and played with the babies. Then later that day we went shopping for a little bit. On thursday night, poor little Lacey got sick all over me, bless her heart. On friday, we took the babies home and then went to the mall and stuff. Friday night we priced yard sale stuff for the yard sale on saturday. We had to get up very early on saturday. The yard sale was to help for the senior cheerleading trip to New York so i am very grateful for everything we made. Lacey was still a little sick that day, but she came around and was so cute! I will be posting some pictures soon. Oh yeah the twins, abby and chloe, had a little bake sale. We made cup cakes and cookies on friday night and then lemonade on saturday morning. It was fun to see them trying to sale it. they didnt make much money from them though. We ate most of them. Saturday night we went to see Last House on the Left and it was very good. On sunday we drove home and it takes SO long! twelve hours. But i was so happy when we got back because i got to see my Tyler and my dad. that was my spring break :)



I almost forgot that I bought TWILIGHT on saturday. I was so happy to finally have it. It is a great movie. and i cannot wait for the fifth book to come out, Midnight Sun!! :) :)

0 comments: