CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Spring is here! :)

So the weather is great! Yesterday, Tyler came over and we wanted to do something outside but we didnt know what to do. Our options were limited. We coulndt go for a walk because there are some vicious dogs on my street, we couldnt play basketball because my ball was flat, and we didnt know what else. We finally decided to wash his filthy car. Well it was hard to keep him from spraying me with the hose and it was very temptin to spray him with it but i knew if i did he would do it right back. It took us two times until his car was mostly clean. I guess we arent so good, ha ha. Well after that we were pretty tired so we went inside and layed around, then we went and ate mexican with my mom, dad, brother, stan, tracey, and dakota. We met dad, trevor, stan and dakota there because they went riding and tracey met us there too. It was fun. Today we had a birthday party for my cousin Tera at my granny and pa's house. There was so much food! Now i am at home doing nothin except reading. lol. At about seven i am going to eastside with some girls to practice for try outs! thats about all. I hope the weather stays nice. Maybe next time tyler comes over we will find something better to do outside :)



I think this is hilarious so i'm gonna share it with you.. This is Todd, my crazy cat, who has discovered bouncy balls. He literally plays fetch with them. I'll throw the ball and he will chase after it, watching it bounce, and then he will bring it back in his mouth. I love it. He is so weird!

0 comments: