CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 21, 2009

American Idol!!

Kris Allen won American Idol!!! I was so excited when he won. I didnt want Adam to win at all. He's so weird! Kris will definitely make a great album and be a really good artist. I cant wait! I love the way he sings and he is so cute!! He sang really good with Keith Urban last night. It was great. I never really liked American Idol as much as i did this season. I hope next season will be just as great.
Tonight is trevor's gradutation.. He is going to officially be a freshman. lol. I get to pick on him. It's weird that he is going to be at the high school. He just seems so little to me. Like he isn't old enough yet. He's still only thirteen. But is birthday is on May 26.
I am officially finished with school!! Today me and Makayla are going to sale ads for the football program. yay. not. I so dont want to but we have to. atleast i'm not going by myself. I just feel like a loser walking in to a business asking them to buy something... oh well thats all i have for today..
Love,
Shelby

0 comments: