CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Happy Birthday Trevor!, Jon and Kate Plus 8, Trevors Graduation, and Memorial Day.

Happy Birthday Trevor!
My little brother is fourteen today!! :) he also graduated from eighth grade last week. He got most outstanding student!! He is so smart. Way smarter than me. It sucks.. but i am very proud of him and i hope he keeps doing his best at everything.

The new season of Jon and Kate Plus 8 came on last night and seriously i cried. Jon and Kate are on the road to divorce and the sextuplets turned 5!! I really hope they dont get a divorce.. it would be so bad for them and their kids.. I cant wait until next week to see if things are any better.

Yesterday was Memorial Day. and it was fun. I went to my granny and pa's for lunch at 2. We had quite a bit of food and it was nice to be around family. I wish tyler could have came though but his family was having a cook out and he had to do the grilling. But i went over to his house after our lunch and he cleaned the grill lol and i watched. Then we watched Taken and just hung out.

Right now i am eating a sandwich and some strawberries(thanks Valerie) and i am watching re runs of Tori and Dean. The new season of it starts tonight. Cant wait.!
Love,
Shelby

0 comments: