CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

tuesday..

Ok so i haven't posted in forever, so let me catch you up on whats been going on lately..

So sunday was mothers day and it was pretty good. We went to church and then to granny's. Trevor, dad, and I got mom some stuff from bath and body and flowers. Dad got granny a new swing for her deck and its really pretty. She was happy since it was the one she had thought about buying. Later that day trevor went for a ride in a two man plane, how cool. I didnt go because i went to tylers but i think i would have been scared anyway. Plus i didnt really know the guy who was flying it.

Monday, I slept until NINE!!! I was supposed to be at school at nine thirty five since we got to go in late. So tyler called me at nine and i was freakin out. I hurried and got in the shower. I was completely ready by nine fifteen. Can you believe it? i made it to school on time.

Today, I went to school on time, which sucked. I took the end of course test for us history. I learned absolutely nothing in there so hopefully I made some good guesses. After the test we had thirty minute classes. i love those, but that means that we havent had much time to review for the rest of the exams that are on thursday and friday. I am totally freaking out because I suck at chemistry and my teacher is sick so we just got a review that we arent even gonna go over. I know i am going to fail!! I hope all my tests go well. I'll post and let you know..

-Shelby!

0 comments: