CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 16, 2009

one heck of a friday.

I haven't been watching american idol that much, i usually just watch and see who gets kicked off. I was pretty upset that Danny left this week. But i am so so glad that Kris stayed. He is my absolute favorite. I hope he wins but everyone knows that Adam probably will. I love the way Kris changed the song Heartless by Kanye. I liked his better than the original. :) anyways, yesterday we had another two hour block day. I didnt have any tests but i needed to go so i could review for Chemistry and to bring up my grade since i had an F.(i know its horrible)Now it is a C still not what i want but i can handle it. I really didnt want to stay at school all day though so i decided i was going to leave at around one. I was in my terrible eighth period and was going to have to stay for TWO hours!! so i text mom and told her to sign me out. She called and everything but Mr. Haley didnt ever tell me that i had been signed out so i though maybe they werent letting anyone sign out. I waited like an hour and decided to call my mom because she wasnt texting me back. When she answered I asked her if she called and she had but hello i was still at school an hour later so mom called back and asked why i hadnt left yet. The lady said she had called into Mr.Haley's room and he said we were testing! and we weren't. After mom told me that i just left. Ugh that made me so mad!! But after i finally left school. i went to eastside and kind of helped mom decorate for the formal. Then i came home and Tyler came over. At like 6:30 we decided to go eat mexican and Trevor came with us. After we ate mom made us go to Walmart because trev didnt have any shoes to wear to the dance. He got some pretty goofy looking ones lol.. Once we picked those out mom asked us to help her carry out the food she had picked up for the formal. Well tyler kind of dropped the vegetable tray but it was ok. We just got another one. We left walmart and tyler and i took trevor back home to get ready and then we took him to the school. Me and tyler stayed for like an hour and then left. The kids look really cute and trevor danced with two girls lol. here are some pics..
:) I love this one of the three of us. It's actually a good one. and trevor smiled!!

0 comments: