CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Exam Days suck!

As you can see from the title of this post, today was one of the four exam days. Today we had first, fourth, and seventh. I had to take an exam in all three. First was Spanish and I made a 100 on it :) fourth was keyboarding. How boring and I don't know what I made yet. And in seventh was geometry. I was so stressed about it but i think i did pretty good. It wasnt as hard as i thought it would be. Tomorrow we will have second, fifth, and eighth exams. But my second period is English and we already had our exam. Then in fifth we have to wait until next week to take it because our teacher was sick. And in eighth we took an end of course test tuesday morning. So no exams for me tomorrow, but i have to go so i can be in fifth(chemistry,yikes). Oh and we have four exam days because someone decided that it would be a good idea to have senior exams one week and then everyone else's the next week. but hello of course most teachers are gonna go ahead and give everyone the exam on the same days. What a dumb idea. Oh well thats WCHS for you.. lol.




Oh yeah. Tomorrow is the eighth grade formal at eastside. I cannot believe that my little brother is in eighth grade!! He doesnt wanna go to the formal but of course we are making him. I am gonna go because i wanna see how cute everyone looks. :) Next thursday the 21 is their graduation. It seems so crazy for Trevor to be graduating eighth grade. I know i will probably cry. Like a big loser. lol. Next year he will get the privledge to ride to school with a SENIOR!! ha ha. Lucky me though, i have to take him and his friend dakota. Two freshman! no just kidding they'll be cool. I will post some pics of the formal and graduation soon.

-shelby*

0 comments: